Sunday, March 14, 2010

Worth It

On October 13th, while I was on the train to Celano, I wrote, "there are just so many things I want to take with me that I have learned."
train station in the early hours
Among many things, I think what I wanted to keep was knowing how generous people can be. We met so many people that gave us their stories, food, places to stay, and advice without expecting anything in return. I want to have such traits and keep those kind of people in my life.
Outside of the Vatican

Here are links to the entries about the trip. From Japan to Beijing, Italy to New York City and everything in between:
The Bus Out
Heat in Beijing
Pick Pockets
Border Crossing
Familiar Soviet
The Train
Cats and Cigarettes at Galina's

Creeps'
Four Year Old Birthday Parties
International Hostel
High on a Mountain Top
Milanska
Kitsch and Drama in Slovenia
The Food


No comments: