Thursday, June 4, 2009

I Would

I would move to the countryside and find a ballet school that puts on the ballet Sleeping Beauty in a junior high school gymnasium.

Last Sunday I wore a tutu, a lot of make-up, and a crown.
100_5080

I took stage directions in Japanese at the dress rehearsal on Saturday night and Sunday morning. I did not understand any of them.
My costume had to be sewn up in the back when my Western Style curves busted through. This was after a woman pretended to squeeze my breast.

The costumes and make-up were more involved than anything I have ever been a part of before.
100_5078

My ballet teacher was in the ballet and when she dances I am convinced she is one of the most beautiful women on earth.
100_5088

And now I would be perfectly happy never hearing the music to Sleeping Beauty again.

No comments: