Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Happenings of my Heart

Dear Prudence- The Beatles
Bounce That - Girl Talk
Toxic- Britney Spears
So What- Field Mob& Ciara
Hard Knock Life- Jay-Z
Touch the Sky- Kayne West
Get it Together- Jurassic 5
Black Tambourine- Beck
Holland, 1945- Neutral Milk Hotel
Greed- Fugazi
Flower- Liz Phair
Modern Girl- Sleater Kinney
La Familia (Joyride: Remixes) - Mirah
Going to California- Led Zeppelin
Take Time- The Books
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Theme
Judy is a Punk- The Ramones
Queen Bitch- David Bowie
Nights of the Living Dead- Tilly and the Wall
Styrofoam Boots/ It's All Nice- Modest Mouse
F**k the Pain Away- Peaches
The State We're In- Chemical Brothers

The above play list runs just over an hour. I am running a 10K this Sunday. I hope to only listen to these songs once.
I have not been running much recently because the kotatsu feels so good and The Spirit Catches You and You Fall Down is one the most amazing books I have ever read.
I need to run more though. It does things to my heart that nothing else can do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck tomorrow girl! I am so proud of you! really I am!!! Also, amazing book truly amazing isnt it NOW you just need to read twilight~
LOVE, mkl

Caitlin said...

Molly, I am proud of you! You work in a bookstore. Send me that book <3