Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Helicopters are for Lonely People

Typical February activities. Consumed with screens. Coffee grinds. Cigarettes.
A current February question is how Oliver Stone created an atmosphere of such passion during the wedding bridge scene in Natural Born Killers. Then I heard those southern accents.

To talk about the weather:
Last winter it rained constantly. This winter I have seen blue sky mornings and afternoons. And then these things around my house are kept from falling apart.

The sound of World Music used to irritate me. Currently, Indonesian music spins around in my car. Because during the stop and start of the gas and brake is when I need to hear something that keeps me listening; and oddly enough, from wanting to venture too far from my apartment building.

No comments: